Looking for ways to help?
We are collecting supplies to create Clean-up Buckets for those who are returning to flood-damaged homes.
Members of past Family Mission Trip teams, including those who have volunteered in the Presbyterian Disaster Assistance (PDA) Warehouse at Ferncliff Camp in Little Rock, will fill the buckets and arrange for transportation with PDA to the needed communities.
Drop off supplies on donation carts in Church Street. Supplies and donations will be received through Sunday September 17.
Questions? Email Miatta Wilson.
Each Bucket Contains
- 1 — 5-gallon bucket with resealable lid
- 5 — scouring pads
- 7 — sponges, assorted sizes
- 1 — scrub brush
- 5 — dust masks
- 2 pair — latex gloves (like Playtex®)
- 1 pair — work gloves
- 1 — pkg. cleaning towels (18 reusable, like Easy Wipes® or Handi - wipes)
- 1 — box dry laundry detergent, 50-78 oz.
- 1 — liquid concentrated household cleaner (like Lysol®), 12 oz.
- 1 — bottle liquid disinfectant dish soap (like Dawn®), 24-28 oz.
- 1 — 1 pkg. clothespins, (48-50) and Clothesline, two 50 ft. or one 100 ft.
- 1 — 24 to 28 count roll heavy-duty trash bags (30-45 gallon, remove from carton)
- 1 — bottle insect repellent (pump, drops or lotion; not aerosol), 6-9 oz.
Please purchase all liquids in plastic bottles. Only new, unopened materials will be accepted.
No time to shop for bucket supplies?
Each bucket costs $75. We invite you to make a cash or check donation marked "Clean-up Buckets" in the offering plate this Sunday. We'll take care of the shopping.